Whole wheat pizza. This whole wheat pizza dough recipe is easy to make, it's naturally sweetened with a bit of honey, and it is mega-delicious. Whole wheat pizza crust has a bad reputation. If done wrong, it's often tough, dense, and well… flavorless.
Ingredients of Whole wheat pizza
- Prepare 1/2 cup of atta(wheat flour).
- It’s 1/4 TSP of Baking powder.
- You need 1/8 TSP of Baking soda.
- You need 2 TSP of oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of dahi/curd.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 TSP of Oregano.
- You need 1 TSP of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Butter.
Super easy to whip up and can be made in less than an hour! Whole wheat pizza dough shaped into ball on floured wooden background. Not sure what to put on top of your whole wheat pizza, or just looking to try out something a bit different? To improve the nutritional profile of pizza, use half whole-wheat and half all-purpose flour, which yields a light crust with a distinctive nutty taste.
Whole wheat pizza step by step
- Make a soft dough with atta, baking powder, baking soda,salt,oil and curd..
- Divide into equal parts and roll the base(prick with fork)..
- Put Salt on a pan,cover with a plate and place a plate on it..
- Place your base on this and cook for three to four minutes covered..
- Spread butter and pizza sauce on the base. Mix oregano, salt and black pepper powder to chopped vegetables..
- Now spread vegetables, cheese and mayonese. Cook in a pan till cheese melts..
Made with whole wheat pizza dough. And a sauce, but we already talked about that. I found this crust recipe in a magazine. Here, I've added whole wheat flour to up the nutritional value and modified the amounts to make a dough that's perfectly proportioned for making sheet pan pizza. It turns out perfectly every time, and is the best whole wheat pizza crust you will ever have!