Instant whole wheat pizza. The choice of toppings for the thin crust whole wheat pizza is pretty much according to personal preference and available ingredients. So, no need to fuss about it. I often just love the basic version with just the sauce, some cheese and fresh basil.
Ingredients of Instant whole wheat pizza
- You need of For pizza dough.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of curd/ yoghurt.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of oil.
- You need As needed of Water to Knead the dough.
- Prepare of For pizza topping.
- It’s 1 cup of vegetable ( Onion, capsicum, tomato, corn).
- You need 1/2 cup of cheese mozerella/ processed.
- You need 1-2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oregano seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chilli flakes.
Apparently this is what happens when a trendy new little Neapolitan pizzeria moves in next door to your loft downtown. And any time you go outside to walk your dog…you smell. Whole wheat pizza crust has a bad reputation. If done wrong, it's often tough, dense, and well… flavorless.
Instant whole wheat pizza step by step
- Firstly Take a bowl and add whole wheat flour, baking powder,baking soda,salt,oil, curd as mentioned above..
- Now make a soft dough with curd. And keep it aside for about 10-15 mins covered with a damp cloth..
- After 10 min knead the dough again and divide it into 2-3 parts and make a roti out of it and poke fork in the roti all over..
- Now take a non-stick pan and grease it with butter, place your roti and cook from both the side until it becomes crispy..
- Take the roti out and spread teaspoon butter, spread teaspoon pizza sauce, now add some sliced onion, capsicum, Tomato, corn, pinch of origano and chilli flakes..
- Add some cheese on the top (I used cheese cube), also I have added some mayonnaise too because I was not having mozerella cheese..
- Meanwhile in a pre heat kadhai and add salt in it, place a stand over it and plate on which you place your pizza now preheat it for 10 mins by covering it..
- Now add the pizza base in the Kadhai and cook for 10 mins, cover it with a lid..
- Your pizza is ready, top it with some oregano and serve hot with cold drinks or shakes, Enjoy.
Nothing at all like fluffy, chewy, soft, and This lip-smackin' whole wheat pizza crust is one of the best I've ever had. And no, I'm not just sayin' that. If you're looking to add some tasty whole. Whole grain pizza crust is one of the simplest things you can make yourself. It's delicious and the perfect dough – crusty on the bottom and soft on top.