No yeast pizza. This no-yeast pizza crust recipe is quick and easy to make without the long hours of letting the dough rise and is perfect for a weeknight No-Yeast Pizza Crust. This No Yeast Pizza Dough is the quickest, easiest way to make fresh, homemade pizza for your family. You know the saying "an apple doesn't fall far from the tree", well I have to And what better way to use up some of the garden's best veggies then with a Pizza with no yeast.
Ingredients of No yeast pizza
- It’s 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Refined oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of curd.
- Prepare For of topping:.
- You need 1 tbsp of Capcicum.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corns.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato.
- You need For of Seasoning:.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cheese.
Try it with your favourite toppings. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. No yeast pizza dough can also be made using egg and no yogurt or soda is used in such recipe. I will share it sometime soon.
No yeast pizza instructions
- Take half cup whole wheat flour..
- Add baking powder, salt and baking soda..
- Add 2 tsp oil and without adding water make a dough with the help of curd..
- Rest the dough for about 10-15 minutes..
- Pre heat a pan, Add salt and stand in it. Put a greased plate in the pan and then the rolled and pricked pizza base in it..
- Cook it for about 15 minutes and take it out..
- Add pizza sauce with all the veggies and cheese..
- Cook on tawa and cover it with a lid..
- After 15 min take out the pizza and garnish it with some fresh parsley..
This recipe yields a pizza with good crust and soft inside without being hard. My no yeast pizza dough recipe is simple enough you can make it on your busiest nights. There's no need to wait for it to rise or pre-bake it. Just mix it together, shape it top it and get it in the oven. Try this Pizza Dough – No Yeast recipe, or contribute your own.