No Yeast Instant Pizza. This no-yeast pizza crust recipe is quick and easy to make without the long hours of letting the dough rise and is perfect for a weeknight meal. This is my quick fix for a pizza craving, takes less than an hour to make. The pizza base shall be cooked, let it cool and store in an air tight container if not using immediately.
Ingredients of No Yeast Instant Pizza
- Prepare For of Pizza Base:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Curd / Yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 to 2 tsp of Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- Prepare For of Toppings:.
- It’s As per your choice of Veggies- Onion, Capsicum, corn, baby corn, jalapenos, olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cheese – Combination of Mozzarella cheese & processed cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oregano seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of Pizza Sauce.
I make pizza from scratch at least once a week by using my Italian homemade pizza dough. Here's an amazing instant pizza recipe, if u don't have yeast and want to have pizza at same time, here's an excellent way to do pizza at home just in few. No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipe with step by step photos. This is easy as well as fail proof recipe to prepare vegan pizza dough without yeast.
No Yeast Instant Pizza instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the pizza base. Add oil and knead a dough using curd / yoghurt. The dough should be like roti dough..
- Cover the dough and rest the dough for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Divide the dough into 2 or 3 parts and roll it out thin. Use a fork to prick the pizza base..
- Take a kadhai or cooker & add some salt at the bottom. Place a stand or ring and place a plate on top of the ring. Cover this with a lid and pre heat it. If using cooker, use without whistle. For pre heating, heat on medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes..
- Place the rolled pizza base on the plate and cook on medium flame for 10 minutes. The pizza base shall be cooked, let it cool and store in an air tight container if not using immediately..
- Spread some pizza sauce on top of the pizza base, top it up with veggies of your choice & finally with grated cheese..
- Cook this on a tawa. Cook on low flame and cover it so that the cheese melts. Once the cheese melts, remove the lid and let it cook until the base turns as crispy as you like it to be..
- Cut it into pieces & serve immediately. Enjoy this pizza.
- For detailed recipe check the video link below👇 https://www.facebook.com/cookpadin/videos/284507526145860/.
But the pizza made with whole wheat flour, tasted like chapati pizza. It was like having crisp and thick chapatis topped with pizza sauce, veggies and cheese. Many pizza-making-pros will likely argue that bread flour is best for making homemade pizza. I have a fool proof pizza dough recipe which is my life saver, i use that and nothing else when i need to make pizzas or buns or calzones or anything. But many of you asked me to share a yeast free version of pizza dough.