Chicken pizza in low calories. Where do the calories in Domino's Pizza Memphis BBQ Chicken Hand Tossed Crust Pizza come from? Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your energy needs. These values are recommended by a government body and are not CalorieKing recommendations.
Ingredients of Chicken pizza in low calories
- You need 2 cups of maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Water as required.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s of Cooked boneless chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Mix herb.
- It’s 200 gm of chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of siya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of of red chilli powder.
It goes great with a high fat pesto sauce for a fun keto dinner. A healthy and low calorie chicken casserole with bacon, button mushrooms, peas and a parsley sauce – use chicken thighs for extra flavour and juiciness. The barbecue chicken lends a moreish smoky. Chicken Pesto Artichoke Naan Pizza from Cookin' Canuck.
Chicken pizza in low calories instructions
- Add in a bowl maida,yeast,sugar,salt baking bowder and milk powder and mix well.
- Now add the warm water untill the dough is kneaded.
- After kneaded add the and mix well.
- Now dough is put to the hot place for rising.
- Then add oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken for 5 mints.
- Niw add all the spices ingredients and cooked for 10 mints.
- After 10 mints add soya sauce and vinegar and cooked for 1 mint after 1 mint chicken is ready for topping.
- When dough is doubled in sizte then maje the roti of this dough and spread in a pizza pan and pspread pizza sauce and chicken mix herb.
- Preaheat the oven for 30 mints at 180c°.
- Bake the pizza for 20 mints at 180c°.
- After 20 mints pizza is ready for serving.
Corn and peppers add extra Tex Mex flair to this low-calorie pizza. This pizza can be as colorful as you want to make it, depending on the veggies and greens you layer up. A low-calorie pizza sauce is easy to make with canned tomatoes and a few spices. You'll never go back to processed pizza sauce again. So making your own pizza is a sure way to monitor the number of calories.