Microwave Multi sausages Pizza. See great recipes for Sausage & Pepperoni Pizza too! The Reheatza® Microwave Pizza Pan crisps your favorite foods like Pizza, Grilled Cheese, Quesadillas, and more! Please visit our website for more.
Ingredients of Microwave Multi sausages Pizza
- You need of Group #1.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken sausage.
- You need 1 cup of chicken pepperoni sausage.
- You need 1 cup of chicken nuggets (cubed).
- It’s 1 stick of leek (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum( chopped).
- It’s 1 of green chilli (chopped).
- You need 1/2 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dry oregano.
- Prepare of Group #2.
- You need of mozzarella cheese ( grated).
- It’s 3 of pre backed personal pan size pizza base.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of dry oregano.
A wide variety of sausage microwave options are available to you, such as certification. Make pizza dough, pizza base and then bake pizza in Microwave Convection Oven at home easily with our tried and tested recipe. Before we start decorating, lets do some multi-tasking and put on the microwave on pre-heat to save time. Pre-heating is an important part of baking.
Microwave Multi sausages Pizza instructions
- Heat oil in pan, put onions & cook till soft. Then put garlic & cook until slightly golden..
- Add other ingredients of Group#1 except butter. Cook for 2-3 min. Then add butter & saute for 2-3 min more. Keep aside when done..
- Take one pre backed pizza base ( I always find in superstores) on microwave safe plate,make layers one by one -1#spread tomato sauce,2#cheese, 3#sausage mix, 4#tomato sauce,5#cheese. Finish with sprinkle of dry oregano..
- Cover with a lid and microwave on 70% power for 2min 30sec. Serve hot. Enjoy..
- You can refrigerate the mix and can use in making pasta. Also mini pizzas can be made by using bread slices..
Pizza is a staple in any college student's diet. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, late night snack. You name it, there is never a wrong time to eat pizza. The ideal way to reheat pizza is obviously to put it in the oven. However, if you're living in a dorm, you don't have access to any serious kitchen appliances.