Naan Pizza. The Best Naan Pizza Recipes on Yummly With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven's broiler. Place the naan bread on two baking sheet.
Ingredients of Naan Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Naan Bread.
- Prepare 2 of Cherry Tomatoes, sliced in half.
- It’s 2 of Basil Leaves, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Mozzarella.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
Here is the ultimate weeknight dinner idea: Shrimp Naan Pizzas. My heart skips a few beats on this one. But anytime I throw an Pizza is definitely something I could eat any time of day, multiple times a week. And as long as I am.
Naan Pizza step by step
- What is Naan? Naan is an Indian flatbread. It can be purchased in any grocery store or health food store where bread is sold. It also comes in various shapes..
- Roast the cherry tomatoes by placing them cut side down on a pan on the stove over medium-high heat. Cook for a few minutes. Flip them over and cook for another few minutes..
- Now place the cover of a pot over the cherry tomatoes in the pan. Reduce heat to low and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. What you're doing is steaming and finishing cooking the tomatoes..
- Alternately, you can put them in the microwave for 30 seconds. You won't get the roasted flavor, but it's good in a pinch..
- Assemble: Sprinkle mozzarella on top of naan. Bubble side up..
- Top with cherry tomatoes and basil. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
- Place on dry pan over medium-high heat. Cook for 2 minutes then cover with a pot cover to melt cheese..
- Tip: You can use any toppings you like.
Naan serves as the crust for our Indian Butter Chicken pizza. We slow cooked the toppings and then added tangy slaw on top. Is there really such a thing? Because Pizza is Italian in origin, while Naan bread is Middle Eastern and Central Asian. This recipe is really easy and quick to make.