Pizza Cupcakes – Tasty Little Treats!.
Ingredients of Pizza Cupcakes – Tasty Little Treats!
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable/canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini pepporonis or tear standard size.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Optional/Additional Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella cheese/pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 jar of of tomato/pizza sauce for dipping if desired.
Pizza Cupcakes – Tasty Little Treats! step by step
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- line a cupcake pan with liners or grease the pan and bake it directly.
- Mix the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl. then add the vegetable oil, egg, an milk into the flour mixture..
- Stir until smooth. Fold or stir in the cheese/pepperoni, but only fill about 2/3,.
- bake 18 minutes (dont forget to test with a toothpick or knife).
- if desired, sprinkle more cheese on and add pepperoni to end result then microwave..