Moose's Easy Pizza Bread.
Ingredients of Moose's Easy Pizza Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tomato Paste.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 tsp of Oregano – dried.
- It’s 1 pinch of Thyme – dried.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 4 slice of Potato bread.
- You need 1 of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Pepperoni.
Moose's Easy Pizza Bread step by step
- Combine all of the dried herbs, salt, seasoning, pepper, tomato paste, and water (adjust amount of water to desired consistency).
- Place sauce in microwave for 45 seconds at half power, stirring sauce midway (or place sauce aside for at least 30 minutes in fridge for increased flavor absorption).
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Using a brush (or your hands) coat both sides of the bread with olive oil and place into oven on a baking sheet.
- Let toast for 5 minutes, turning over halfway through.
- Add mozzarella and pepperoni and place back into oven for another 5 minutes or longer if desired.
- Bon apetite!.