Pepperoni Microwave Bread Pizza.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Microwave Bread Pizza
- It’s 14 of Bread slices.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 2 of onions sliced.
- Prepare 2 of capsicums sliced.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken pepperoni.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
Pepperoni Microwave Bread Pizza instructions
- First of all, cut the pepperoni large slices into mini roundels. Use the left out pepperoni cuts too. Do not waste them. I made them this way just to give it a cut look. You can very well use the whole pepperoni slices on the pizzas as it is if desired..
- Spread the pizza sauce on all the bread slices. Top each with all the remaining ingredients except the pepperoni and the cheese..
- Arrange them on the grill stand of the microwave first. Microwave on power high for 5-10 minutes. Finally top it up with the mozzarella cheese and the pepperoni..
- Microwave again for a minute or two just until the cheese melts. Enjoy these mini pepperoni bread pizzas done beautifully in a microwave with your families and friends. Enjoy!.