Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake. Stir beans and olives into beef mixture. Cook until thoroughly heated and bubbly. Unroll dough over filling; sprinkle crushed corn chips over top.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake
- It’s 1 Pound of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of \2 Medium-Sized Onion Diced.
- You need 1 Envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Small Can Diced Green Chili's.
- You need 3 of Large Flour Tortillas.
- You need 1 Can of Refried Beans.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese Blend.
- You need 1 of \3 Cup Smooth Taco Sauce.
Remove taco pizza from the oven. If using store-bought pizza dough, pre-bake according to the package's instructions. See more ideas about Mexican food recipes, Cooking recipes, Recipes. Not only do my kids approve, but this layered taco bake casserole is totally quick and easy to make.
Easy Taco Tuesday Pizza Bake step by step
- Cook ground beef and onion until done. Drain excess fat if necessary..
- Add green chili's and taco seasoning mix with 3\4 Cup if water. Simmer mixture uncovered for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened..
- Using a round baking dish, starting with the flour tortilla first: layer with the Refried beans, taco meat mixture, taco sauce, and cheese. Repeat each step until finished. Bake for 20 minutes uncovered at 350", until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted. Enjoy your taco Tuesday! Garnish with sour cream, chives, picante sauce, etc.. Note: It helps to heat up the refried beans to easily spread..
- Note: You can easily make two taco pizza's out of this. Or just make one big deep dish taco pizza..
Make it a Taco Tuesday night. We usually have Taco Tuesday in our house but I like to change it up a bit. This taco bake casserole recipe is totally quick and easy to make. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water.