Ham & Pineapple Pizza. Order Your Premium Ham Cuts Online Today & Save! Ham is pork from a leg cut that has been preserved by wet or dry curing, with or without smoking. As a processed meat, the term "ham" includes both whole cuts of meat and ones that have been mechanically formed.
Ingredients of Ham & Pineapple Pizza
- You need of Pizza Dough.
- It’s 2 cups of self-raising flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need of Pizza Topping.
- Prepare of Olive Oil / Melted Butter.
- You need of Tomato Puree.
- It’s of Ham.
- You need of Pineapple.
- You need of Mozzarella & Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Mixed Herbs.
- You need of Parsley.
Find delicious ham recipes, as well as cooking tips and techniques, from Ina, Ree and more of your favorite Food Network chefs. Ham definition is – the hollow of the knee. How to use ham in a sentence. Ham, (in Hebrew חָם Hebrew pronunciation: ) according to the Table of Nations in the Book of Genesis, was the second son of Noah and the father of Cush, Mizraim, Phut and Canaan.
Ham & Pineapple Pizza step by step
- Mix the dry items then add in the water and oil. Knead into a dough ball and let it rest for 20mins..
- Stretch-roll the dough ball into a pizza base with preferred shape and thickness. Brush olive oil / melted butter onto the pizza base..
- Add tomato puree and toppings..
- Pop pizza into a preheated oven of 150°C for 15-20mins..
Ham's descendants are interpreted by Flavius Josephus and others as having populated Africa and adjoining parts of Asia. Baked ham is the perfect dish for a special occasion or Sunday dinner. Try these exceptional baked ham recipes from Food Network chefs like Ina Garten, Trisha Yearwood and Melissa d'Arabian. Remove the ham from the oven and discard the piece of foil. The glaze will be thick, but the heat of the ham will help you spread it evenly.