Pizza margherita. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Place dough on a lightly floured pizza peel.
Ingredients of Pizza margherita
- Prepare 3 cups of bread flour.
- You need 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 packets of instant yeast.
- You need Pinch of kosher salt.
- Prepare of Ripe tomato sliced.
- It’s of Freshly sliced mozzarella.
- You need of Parsley.
This is pizza at its purest perfection, as it is encountered in Italy or on the French Rivera. The toppings are simple but the result is anything but! Make the dough: Fill a small bowl with hot tap water. Tips for Margherita Pizza Success: For the best margherita pizza, you will want to preheat your oven to the highest temperature possible.
Pizza margherita instructions
- Let yeast sit woth water, 5 min till bubbles. Add little flour at a time in mixer, on slow speed. Till all flour is gone and dought is slapping against bowl. Let sit 45 min. Warm towel over bowl..
- After stand flour your bread board and cut into 4 to 6 ball sections, in separate bowl let balls sit 25 min..
- Preheat oven 400.
- Add tomato and cheese.
- Cook 8 to 12 min.
Now it's a favorite recipe in many homes. Margherita Pizza (Pizza Margherita) Recipe by Chef Acosta. A light pizza with olive oil, garlic, fresh basil, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Perfect with a beer on a hot summer night. I was inspired to try and make this myself after having an delicious version of it at Small Bar in Chicago.