Batter Crust Pizza. Combine flour, salt, oregano, pepper, eggs and milk and mix well. Pour batter in pan and tilt pan around until bottom of pan is evenly coated. Sprinkle the cooked meat, onions and mushrooms over the batter.
Ingredients of Batter Crust Pizza
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s Tsp of salt.
- Prepare Tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 lb of sausage cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare slices of Pepperoni.
- You need 8 oz of Mushrooms chopped.
- You need 1 of onion diced1 bell pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella.
- It’s 15 oz of pizza sauce.
Homemade pizza dough is one of the simplest things you can make with flour, yeast, and water. After that, it's just a matter of assembling and baking your pizzas. The dough is very batter like before you cook it but bakes up nicely. Note; if you are making this don't expect it to be like a store bought or restaurant pizza crust.
Batter Crust Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425° and spray a 15×10 baking sheet with cooking spray..
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cook onion, bell pepper, and mushroom in the same pan as the sausage..
- Pour batter onto baking sheet and spread evenly. Top with sausage, pepperoni, and sauteed veggies. Put in oven for 20 min..
- Pour over sauce, top with cheese and bake 10-15 more minutes and serve..
It's good in its own right but doesn't have the yeasty taste or feel of yeast raised crusts (obviously:)). My husband loved it and might even prefer it over the typical pizza crust. Bake for ten to fifteen minutes, or until crust is slightly puffed and light brown. Top crusts with marinara sauce, then scatter cheese over the top of pizza. Basic pizza dough contains flour, yeast, sugar, salt, oil and water.