Leftover Taco pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Better Pizza.® My turkey bacon ranch wrap, greek turkey wrap, leftover taco pizza, and chopped taco salad are perfect examples of this.
Ingredients of Leftover Taco pizza
- It’s of Tombstone cheese pizza.
- Prepare of Black olives (chopped).
- Prepare of Diced pickled jalapeños.
- Prepare of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Leftover beef taco meat.
Leftover taco meat is perfect to make Taco Pasta! Casseroles come together so quickly when the ground beef is already prepared. One of our favorites is Mexican Taco. This Is How Long Leftover Pizza Actually Lasts.
Leftover Taco pizza instructions
- Do not follow the directions for the oven temp that are on the pizza, Preheat your oven to 425. Load the pizza up with all the ingredients..
- Slide the pizza no higher than 6 inches from the bottom of the oven and cook for 15 minutes..
- While it’s cooking take some foil and your going to make a ring that you will place around the crust for the final part of cooking. This will allow the interior of the pizza to cook correctly without burning the crust. Your going to use the pizzas cardboard as a template. I made slits around the edge of the ring so the foil would sit off the cheese..
- After 15 minutes you want to move the pizza to the middle rack and place the ring foil on and start the broiler to 450..
Say it ain't so. by Lara Parker. The true reason to wake up each and every morning. Great recipe for Leftover Taco pizza. I love to cook creative dishes but just like anyone else I have to make time for taco Tuesday. There are plenty of ways to reuse your taco meat but here's a cheap, easy and delicious way to change it up.