Dessert pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! It's impossible to eat just one piece of this dessert pizza with a chewy, chocolaty crust, creamy peanut butter frosting and mouthwatering sweet and crunchy toppings.
Ingredients of Dessert pizza
- Prepare 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Toppings.
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of Confectioner Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extacract.
- You need of Fresh Fruit.
- You need of Fruits.
- Prepare of strawberries blueberries pineapple little oranges Kiwi star fruit, stay away from melons, if you use bananas slices coat them in sugar so they don’t brown or add them on when serving.
- Prepare of Melons will make it soggy from the juices.
For the crust, shape the cookie dough into a ball. Place the dough in the center of the White Large Round Stone or Rockcrok ® Grill Stone and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand. Cool in pan on wire rack. This dessert pizza combines a crispy PB cookie crust, a fluffy caramel vanilla frosting, thinly sliced Granny Smith apples and… Snickers! (via Show Me the Yummy) Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza Dessert that doubles as a fun activity is always a good choice.
Dessert pizza step by step
- I cheat and get the big bag of sugar cookies at Walmart and follow the directions on the bag. But I put a sugar cookie recipe on here as well..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12” non stick round pizza pan with non stick spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated..
- Press the cookie dough evenly in your greased pizza pan (make sure you flour your hands so they don’t stick to the cookie dough) and bake it for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely..
- In a large bowl, either using a spatula or a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, confectioner sugar.
- Smear the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled cookie crust and top it with desired fruits. My favorite fruits for this is kiwi, berries and star fruit..
- Cheaper way- I used Can pineapples Chunks, and mandarin oranges drained well and some strawberries, and cheated with a quick easy bake sugar cookies bag from Walmart..
Use this cookie pizza as a tasty base to top with your favorite candies and drizzles at. In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and beat well. In small bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar and orange peel with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Delicious fruit pizza is an attractive dessert perfect for a cookout or children's birthday party.