Skillet pizza chicken. This EASY Skillet Pizza Chicken tastes just like pizza without the crust. Top chicken tenders with pizza toppings for an easy low-carb dinner. If chicken breasts are large, slice them in half to make them thinner.
Ingredients of Skillet pizza chicken
- Prepare 2 cups of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hormel pepperoni minis.
This simple one Skillet Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Chicken is the perfect dinner to livin' up any night of the week. Mozzarella stuffed and parmesan breaded chicken, seared until crispy and golden. Finish the chicken in a simple tomato Alla vodka style sauce with fresh burst cherry tomatoes, basil, and pepperoni. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
Skillet pizza chicken instructions
- Heat skillet with 1 teaspoon olive oil to medium. If chicken breasts are large, slice them in half to make them thinner. Cook chicken in skillet about 5-7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Pour marinara sauce over cooked chicken in skillet. Spread out pepperoni minis. Top with cheese. (optional) Add a few pepperoni minis on top of the cheese. Broil 2-3 minutes. Cheese should be melted, bubbly and possibly slightly browned if you like that. Serve with salad and pasta..
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together coconut milk, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, coconut sugar, tamari and chicken stock. This pizza is great in a cast iron skillet with the refrigerated pizza dough. Just unroll the dough, mark the circle with the cast iron pan (see video in post) and trim off the excess doughcorners. You can also make this with your favorite pizza dough but adjust baking times with different doughs. Remove skin from chicken, remove meat.