Fruit pizza!. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. The fruit pizza frosting is sweetened cream cheese, and the choice of fruit is totally up to you.
Ingredients of Fruit pizza!
- Prepare of For the crust:.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 14 tablespoons of butter (1 3/4 sticks).
- You need 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (large).
- Prepare of For the “sauce”:.
- It’s 12 ounces of cream cheese (softened).
- You need 7 1/2 tablespoon of butter (softened).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of For the toppings:.
- You need of Strawberries.
- You need of Kiwis.
- You need of Blueberries.
- You need of Cherries.
- Prepare of And any fruits you want.
The crust is made from cookie dough and cooked until golden brown. The topping is a whipped topping and a swirl of fresh fruit slices. Delicious fruit pizza is an attractive dessert perfect for a cookout or children's birthday party. The crust is made from cookie dough pressed into a pizza pan.
Fruit pizza! step by step
- For the crust:.
- Beat the butter and sugar together.
- Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Cool dough for 20 minutes.
- For the “sauce”:.
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- For assemble and bake:.
- Preheat oven to 350 and bake pizza crust on an un greased cookie sheet for 17-20 minutes.
- Let the pizza crust cool then spread the “sauce” on top.
- Top with your fruits and vegetables and.
After the crust is baked and cooled, it's frosted with sweetened cream cheese and decorated with slices of fresh fruit. A fruit pizza is a glorified cookie cake—but one that's a little easier to justify. Instead of highly processed frosting and sprinkles, the sugar cookie base is coated in a thin layer of a lightly sweetened cream cheese filling and piled with delicious fruits. The cookie itself is crisp on the outside but exceptionally tender on the inside (thanks to milk in the dough), and a combination of. Fruit Pizza – perfectly easy to make yet it's always a showstopper that's sure to impress, both in flavor and presentation.