Pizza Napoletana. Neapolitan pizza (Italian: pizza napoletana) also known as Naples-style pizza, is a style of pizza made with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. It must be made with either San Marzano tomatoes or Pomodorino del Piennolo del Vesuvio, which grow on the volcanic plains to the south of Mount Vesuvius, and Mozzarella di Bufala Campana, a protected designation of origin cheese made with the milk from. Located in little Italy, Pizzeria Napoletana was originally a small bar.
Ingredients of Pizza Napoletana
- It’s 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 1.5-1.7 of kgs 00 flour.
- Prepare 50 of grs fresh yeast.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Sugar.
Once the loaves are formed, a second leavening takes place in boxes for food of variable duration, depending on the temperature and humidity of the environment and the absorption of. Neapolitan pizza, or pizza Napoletana, is a type of pizza that originated in Naples, Italy. Marinated Medley of Italian Olives Seasoned Lupini Beans. Marinara San Marzano Tomatoes, Amalfi Wild Oregano, Garlic, Basil, Sicilian Sea Salt, EVO.
Pizza Napoletana instructions
- First of all we are gonna use sugar to help with the color, as the oven will reach probably a max temp of 550.
- Mix flour with the yeast, add salt, sugar and the water,start with 1.4kgs and keep adding until the dough reaches a consistency that no longer sticks to your hands..
- Hand roll the dough for 15-20 minutes to allow gluten to develop at its max..
- Cover with a cloth and let it rise for an hour or so. After that time, cut the dough in 250grs pieces, and let them rise for another 6 hours minimum.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes on top of a refractory stone at 550.
Margherita San Marzano Tomatoes, Buffalo Mozzarella DOP, Basil, Sicilian Sea Salt, EVO. Bianca Buffalo Mozzarella DOP, Garlic, Basil, Sicilian Sea Salt, EVO. Pizza Margherita: Named after an Italian Queen, the toppings on this "queen of pizzas" represent the colors of the Italian flag. Louis Style and displays seven different types of pizza ovens. A delightful array of antipasti, pastas, insalata, and.