Veggie Pizza #mycookbook. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! This top-rated, much-loved easy veggie pizza is a favorite go-to for potlucks, tailgate parties, showers, girls' weekends—basically wherever there's a hungry crowd.
Ingredients of Veggie Pizza #mycookbook
- Prepare 2 (8 oz.) of pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls.
- You need 2 (8 oz.) of pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 (1 oz.) of pkg. Ranch-style dressing mix.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, finely chopped.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of fresh broccoli florets, chopped.
- You need 1 cup of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Can use any veggies on this.
- It’s half of I like to put some Cherry tomatoes cut in.
- You need of For a spicy pizza, use the spicy ranch packet seasoning.
I always mix up the veggies and cheeses, but it's definitely a keeper for my family." – Eva. Pesto Pizza "Delicious and easy to make! Greek Pizza Assemble: Roll out pizza dough onto parchment paper, lightly brushing the top with remaining oil. Spread on tomato sauce, sprinkle with cheese, then top with all your veggies.
Veggie Pizza #mycookbook step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls onto 2 large non-stick baking sheets. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape and pinch together seams. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool about 30 minutes..
- Combine cream cheese and Ranch-style dressing mix and spread the mixture over the cooled crusts..
- Chop veggies or pulse in food processor (be careful not to over do if using the food processor). Sprinkle veggies over cream cheese layer and then top with the cheese. Chill in the refrigerator approximately 1 hour. Cut into squares (recipe makes just one pizza, these are two different pizza from different times I made them.).
Veggie pizza is my favorite appetizer. The one thing that makes this recipe different from others I've made is that it uses vegetable soup mix rather than Italian or ranch dressing. One was creamy enough and covered the entire cookie sheet as I wanted the fresh veggies to shine through. Pile on the veggies—this crisp, grilled crust can take it! Other fantabulous Veggie Pizza combinations: Any vegetable is pretty incredible on this pizza, but here are some other combos to light a spark or two for other delicious ideas.