Quick Pizza Sauce. This pizza sauce, with just a few minor tweaks, was AMAZING on my pizza! I try to keep pizza sauce ingredients on-hand because it's nice to be able to throw together a pizza for dinner at the last minute. How long does homemade pizza sauce last?
Ingredients of Quick Pizza Sauce
- It’s 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt to taste.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of evoo.
A homemade, quick and easy pizza sauce recipe you'll fall in love with. Easy, yes but way too watery if you follow the recipe. Overall, not bad but don't use all that water unless you want a very, very thin sauce. Homemade Pizza Sauce with Olive Oil "Much better than store bought!
Quick Pizza Sauce step by step
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix till incorporated. Ready to top on pizza dough..
The olive oil really adds a nice flavor."- France C. Blaine Pizza Sauce "A great classic. No need to ever purchase store-bought sauce." – House of Aqua. Most Made Today RAGÚ Pizza Quick Traditional Sauce is the full-flavored pizza sauce that easily transforms food from simple to savory. Try it on your bagel, bread or English muffin.