Ciabatta Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Arrange bread on a large baking sheet and top each half with Mezzetta® Family Recipes Spicy Marinara Sauce, sprinkle with shredded cheese and top with Mezzetta® Sliced Greek Kalamata Olives.
Ingredients of Ciabatta Pizza
- You need 1/2 loaf of Ciabatta bread cut lengthwise.
- Prepare 16 ounces of roasted garlic Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- It’s 1 cup of multicolored tomatoes.
- Prepare To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Spanish paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- You need As needed of water to boil the chicken.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare As needed of water.
- You need 4 slices of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
The reason this recipe was just right was because I didn't want one where you just toasted the bread. The fact that once you've 'created' the pizza with the topping, you bake this in the oven so it really makes it a great, quick crunchy pizza taste. Using ciabatta bread for pizza is one of our favorite ways to make a quick pizza. It's a true genuine upgrade from a Stouffers french pizza!
Ciabatta Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Boil the chicken in water. If you ever wondered how to use just teaspoon or tablespoon of tomato paste you can find tubes of tomato paste..
- This is the Roasted Garlic Alfredo sauce I used.
- Slice the bacon and crisp in a pan and set aside..
- Shred the chicken and add to a pan with the olive oil..
- Add in the paprika, pepper, and sauté, for 7 minutes. Add some of the water the chicken was boiled in..
- Add the onion and water. Keep adding water if it is absorbed, till the onion is softened..
- Simmer when the onion is softened add sugar and tomato paste to thicken..
- Slice the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Slice the Ciabatta bread in half lengthwise.
- To the cut side add the Alfredo sauce..
- Add the chicken to the top of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add more of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add some ground black pepper..
- Add the tomato slices..
- Sprinkle with bacon pieces..
- Add just a bit of the last Alfredo sauce..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Slice and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
It uses common household ingredients, and is super easy to make. Stir in the peppers, olives and some seasoning. Place the ciabatta halves, facing upwards, on a baking tray. Divide the mixture over the bread, spreading a little to cover. These are delicious with a green salad.