Portabello Mushroom Cap Personal Pizza. A delicious recipe that substitutes a portobello mushroom for a pizza crust. Try using pesto sauce instead of spaghetti sauce, and experiment with your favorite pizza toppings.. Place mushrooms, stem side down, on a greased baking sheet; drizzle with oil.
Ingredients of Portabello Mushroom Cap Personal Pizza
- Prepare 2 of Portabello Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Roma tomato.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Onion diced.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fresh Basil Chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Italian dressing.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Goat Cheese crumbled.
Portobello Pizzas have ALL the flavours of a GOOD pizza…without the guilt! A delicious recipe that substitutes a portobello mushroom for a pizza crust. Try using pesto sauce instead of spaghetti sauce, and experiment with your favorite pizza toppings.. Portobello mushrooms act as the bun in these beef and chorizo burgers with plenty of seasoning that are also.
Portabello Mushroom Cap Personal Pizza instructions
- Remove stems from mushroom caps. Mix tomatoes, onion, Basil and cheese and set aside..
- Brush Italian dressing liberally over top and bottom of mushroom caps. Then allow excess dressing to drain off..
- Grill at medium-high heat for 5 minutes minutes on each side. Remove from grill..
- Put tomatoes, onion, cheese and basil mixture onto mushroom and grill again until cheese begins to melt and golden..
You can make pizza night more wholesome with these vegetarian and low-carb, portobello mushroom cap pizzas. Oh, and not to mention these pizzas are gluten-free also! I really didn't know what to make for Meatless Monday last week, but David spotted some beautiful portobello mushrooms at the grocery store and pointed them out to me. Dress the mushroom caps with liberal drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Portobello pizza is an easy and delicious way to make keto stuffed mushrooms!