Mini Pizza Pot Pies. Dice pizza fillings into very small pieces. Spray cupcake tin with cooking spray. Extra Tips For Making A Pizza Pot Pie.
Ingredients of Mini Pizza Pot Pies
- You need 1/2 lb of ground beef (80/20).
- It’s 2.25 oz of can sliced black olives.
- You need 4 oz of can mushrooms pieces and stems.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Hunt's Traditional Spaghetti Sauce.
- Prepare 16.3 oz of can Pillsbury Grands!™ Flaky Layers Original Biscuit.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 Tbs of melted butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need of Optional: parmesan, diced pepperoni, bell pepper, onion.
These adorable mini apple pie pastries make a delightful addition to a dessert buffet or snack tray. The recipe calls for convenient frozen phyllo shells, so they're surprisingly easy to prepare. The lemon curd filling adds a unique flavor twist. And easy on your wallet 👍 Serve with an easy salad to complete your dinner, voila!
Mini Pizza Pot Pies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease regular-size muffin tin with nonstick spray..
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat brown the ground beef. Stir beef continuously to break up any large chunks. Drain well along with canned olives and mushrooms..
- Add beef, olives, mushrooms, garlic, red pepper flakes, spaghetti sauce and salt, pepper, back to the skillet and reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Separate biscuits and flatten into 5 1/2" rounds. Add approximately 1/3 cup of the beef mixture to the center of each flattened biscuit. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese. Gather, pinch and pleat the biscuits around the filling, so that the center filling is still exposed. Place in the muffin tin..
- Stir parsley into melted butter and brush tops of biscuits.Top with parmesan, finely chopped bell pepper, onion, pepperoni or any of your other favorites. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until they are golden brown. Remove and let cool for a minute. Enjoy!.
These mini deep dish pizzas are delicious! We gave them to the kids for dinner, but they'd make a great lunch or an awesome appetizer. We topped them with cheese and pepperoni, but you can add your favourite. Mix bisquick, milk and eggs together for a base. The Filling for Crescent Roll Pot Pies.