Mini Pepperoni Pizzas. Biscuit dough is the base for these flavorful bites of yumminess. Next time canned biscuits are on sale at your grocery store, buy several. If your kids love having their own deep dish personal pizza you can make them often for lunch or dinner.
Ingredients of Mini Pepperoni Pizzas
- Prepare 1 Box of Garlic Texas Toast.
- It’s 1 Jar of Pizza Sauce (any kind you like), will have some leftover.
- It’s 1-2 Cups of Shredded Cheese (I used a colby jack blend).
- You need 1 Pkg. of Sliced Pepperoni.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and any toppings. On a sheet tray, drizzle peppers with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce onto each pepper half. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan and top with pepperoni.
Mini Pepperoni Pizzas instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- On a pizza pan lay out the toasts. Spread a couple Tablespoons of sauce on each toast. Cover each toast with cheese. Add pepperonis..
- Then bake for 7-8 minutes til cheese is melted n light brown n toasts are golden. Take out then serve and enjoy :)..
Great as an appetizer, after-school or late-night snack, or as perfect tailgating party food!! How to Make Mini pepperoni pizzas. On a lightly greased cookie sheet, line up the English muffin halves in two rows. Press each crust into the well of a muffin tin, then add pizza sauce, cheese and mini pepperoni on top. Bake until the pizzas are golden brown and the cheese is melted.