Pizza Eggs. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. OMG – who knew pizza and eggs could make such a wonderful combination!
Ingredients of Pizza Eggs
- You need 1 T of butter.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 T of pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 T of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare 5 slices of pepperoni.
- You need 2 T of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 T of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need Pinch of Italian seasoning.
In addition to this Pizza Eggs recipe, check out some of my other favorite keto pizza recipes: Keto Pizza Chips; Keto Cauliflower Pizza. Cut the pizza into small, bite-size pieces. Break and scramble the eggs into a large bowl, beating well. Add the pizza bits, stirring to make sure all the pizza is covered.
Pizza Eggs step by step
- Heat butter in small small skillet over medium-low heat. Once melted, crack eggs into pan..
- Once whites just barely start to set and turn white, reduce heat to low, spoon sauce over eggs and sprinkle feta over the top..
- Continue cooking until whites are almost completely set, add pepperoni, mozzarella, Parmesan and Italian seasoning on top..
- Continue cooking over low heat until whites are completely set, pepperoni is cooked and cheese is melted..
After sitting, stir again and scramble in a large frying pan that has been sprayed with Pam. Top with Parmesan or mozzarella cheese. I scrambled the eggs milk s&p green pepper onion and a pinch of jalepeno until it was starting to set but not fully cooked. I spread a thin layer of cream of mushroom on the crust followed by a thin layer of hot salsa. Put the egg mix on top of that and topped it with sliced.