Paul's Pizza Dough. Filled to the Top Cheese & Your Topping. Add flour and salt and mix the dough until it is smooth and pulls away from the side of the bowl. Drizzle half of the remaining olive oil over the top of the dough.
Ingredients of Paul's Pizza Dough
- Prepare 187 g of Cool Water.
- You need 300 g of AP White Flour.
- You need 25 g of Semolina Flour.
- You need 3/8 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of Kosher Salt (no subs as this is the correct quant. That quantity of table salt is too much.
- It’s of Using a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer.
I have used Paul Hollywood's recipe and America's Test Kitchen. I sort of combined the two to some success. I am realizing there is a real art to making great pizza. With this pizza I used a pizza stone with a pizza dish on top.
Paul's Pizza Dough instructions
- Put all ingredients into a stand mixer with a dough hook.
- Set on first or second slow speed and knead for 15 minutes. if the dough is stuck to the bottom, add a tsp at a time of white flour, or a few drops of water if dry. The dough will be moist..
- Divide into two balls by weight or one ball for 15".Wrap in oiled plastic wrap and Freeze..
- Can be used the same day. If frozen take the day before and put in an oiled bowl and cover with the plastic wrap. Put into the refrigerator for the next day..
- If making by hand just follow whatever you normally do..
How to shape pizza dough by following this simple guide will deliver great results. www.homemadepizzaguide.com. Best Pizza Dough, this basic Pizza Dough Recipe is the only pizza recipe you will ever need. Make it by hand or in your stand up mixer. Authentic Italian Pizza never tasted so good. Everything you need to know to make this your family's new favourite.