Pizza Bread. I've used frozen italian bread loaves and also pizza crust frozen bread loaves. I add garlic powder to the egg mixture and coat heavy on the inside and lightly on the outside. Whatever you like on your pizza throw it in there!
Ingredients of Pizza Bread
- You need of Bread slices 6.
- You need of Cheese slices 6.
- You need 10 of Olives.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of Onions chopped.
- It’s of Capsicum chopped 5 table spoons.
- It’s of Red chilli flakes (to taste).
- It’s of Oregano to sprinkle.
It's versatility and great pizza flavor makes it a party favorite! My A Year of Yeast series has been running for more than half a year now. That's kind of hard to believe. Needless to say, yeast and I have become good buddies at this point.
Pizza Bread step by step
- Take bread slices and spread a mixture of barbecue sauce and ketchup..
- Add the chopped vegetables. Top with olives..
- Add slices of cheese..
- Sprinkle red chillies, oregano and gsrlic powder..
- Toast in toaster for 5 mins or until golden brown..
- Serve hot 🔥..
I'm always looking for fast and easy recipes and this one definitely fits the bill! Try this Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe! It goes nicely with a side of pizza sauce as a dip too! You can use ranch, blue cheese or any of your favorite pizza, pasta or marinara sauces! Place bread on top of rimmed baking sheet.