Taco Pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Browse Our Official Site For Easy Mexican Dinner Recipes!
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- You need 2 of pk. store bought pizza crusts, premade.
- It’s 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 4 cups of Mexican blend cheese, shredded.
- You need of Taco Toppings as desired:.
- Prepare of black olives, lettuce, onion, tomato, crushed tortilla chips.
- You need of Taco sauce or additional salsa.
The baked crescent dough is soft, buttery, fluffy, and addicting. While tostada shells and taco shells are traditionally used for Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is also a perfect Taco Tuesday dinner idea. Convenient prebaked crust makes this tasty taco pizza as easy as can be. This is a great recipe, especially if you have teenagers.
Taco Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Brown hamburger; drain and return to pan. Add salsa and heat through..
- Top each pizza crust with refried beans (half of can per pizza)..
- Top with hamburger and cheese evenly..
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown..
- Top with desired toppings..
When I went to college in Los Angeles in the eighties, CPK was a relatively new joint with only a couple of locations…and boy, was it a treat. I wound up having a years-long love affair with CPK, heading to the. Who needs a taco shell when you can have our hand-tossed original crust? Topped with double beef, fresh-sliced onions, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, cheddar and real cheese made from mozzarella, nacho cheese corn chips on taco sauce and refried beans. Served with a side of taco sauce and sour cream packets.