90 second 'pizza'. Extra Large with Extra Pepperoni & Extra Cheese. Behind the Neapolitan pizza there is an art that unites a unique process of preparation, best ingredients, and the skills of a pizza maker. Melograno e Arancia Usually, when I'm craving pizza, I make a Keto Pizza Casserole, which is a fabulous crustless alternative.
Ingredients of 90 second 'pizza'
- It’s 1 of tortilla wrap.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sauce.
- Prepare of Toppings of your choosing.
The true Neapolitan pizza can be baked only in a brick oven on a volcanic stone surface. The building process has its own secret and to preserve it the oven makers usually do the installation at nightfall. Makes for quick keto dinner, keto lunch, keto snack or keto side dish for your meal. With our special ovens and imported ingredients, this is the closest thing to the way pizza is made in Naples!
90 second 'pizza' step by step
- Preheat the broiler setting of your oven..
- Put a little sauce on your wrap. Preheat the sauce if possible, since it won't get that much heat from the oven..
- Add your favorite toppings. Don't overdo it, otherwise it won't heat through..
- Put it under the broiler for around 90 seconds. After around 60 seconds the edges will curl up..
- Take it out when the edges are browned and the cheese is melted..
The white townhouse with fire engine-red trim immediately draws guests in; the front window displays various fresh ingredients like bags of imported flour and wooden pizza boards. It's perfect if you want an Atkins bread, keto bread, or just a general low carb bread. Technically, the time is a little more because you need a couple minutes to stir together the ingredients. Novecento Pizzeria replicates authentic old world Neapolitan pizza in an Italian imported wood fired oven. Reminds me of classic New York style pizza.