Healthy Pizza omelette. Treat the omelette like a pizza, adding your favourite toppings. Grilled peppers, sliced salami or sliced mushrooms would all work well. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner.
Ingredients of Healthy Pizza omelette
- It’s 5 of mushrooms sliced.
- You need Half of cup cheese (mozerella).
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 handful of kale.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sliced onion.
The finished omelet should be golden outside and unbrowned, while still creamy at the very center. Whip up an omelette, frittata or Spanish tortilla for a high-protein breakfast, brunch or lunch. Great for veggies and meat-eaters – you could also use Indian spices. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
Healthy Pizza omelette step by step
- Heat your pan on medium heat with couple of tablespoons of olive oil. Once hot add your mushrooms and kale and onion.sautee for a couple of minutes.Remove veggies from heat..
- In bowl whisk your egg till smooth. Meanwhile heat up pan with couple of tablespoons of olive oil once hot enough pour whisked eggs over pan making sure you evenly coat the bottom add veggies make sure to evenly spread over your eggs.cover with lid let cook for couple of minutes than SPRINKLE your cheese over your eggs. And add your pizza seasoning gently fold your eggs and cover for a couple more minutes till eggs are cooked. Add salt pepper to taste..
- Plate and enjoy 🤗.
Beat the eggs together with the oregano and salt and freshly ground black pepper. Is it an omelette or a pizza? Decide for yourself by watching the video for this truly unique recipe. Cooked on the stove and broiled in the oven, the omelette is the base for your favourite toppings, including lots of grated cheese. In this recipe, Canadian Mozzarella or Provolone is suggested.