Chicken & bbq flatbread pizza. Chicken Recipes Find recipes for fried chicken, chicken breast, grilled chicken, chicken wings, and more! The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). There are more chickens in the world than any other bird or domesticated fowl.
Ingredients of Chicken & bbq flatbread pizza
- You need 2 of Chicken Tenderloins.
- You need 1/2 cup of canned corn kernels.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of diced canned tomatoes.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of shredded Monterrey Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Naan flatbread.
- Prepare of Bbq sauce.
- It’s of Sour cream.
This super speedy version is perfect for an easy, awesome weeknight meal. Serve these chicken thighs with all of the delicious lemon-caper sauce over angel hair pasta. Choose your KFC chicken: original recipe, extra crispy, Kentucky grilled chicken, extra crispy tenders, hot wings and popcorn nuggets. Chock-full of chicken, potatoes, peas and corn, this recipe makes two golden pies, so you can serve one at supper and save the other for a busy night.
Chicken & bbq flatbread pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450º F.
- Pan sear tenderloins until cooked, dice into small pieces.
- Shred 1 cup and a half of monterrey jack cheese.
- Place the naan flatbread on a baking sheet, spread the shredded cheese onto the naan.
- Add your diced chicken on the flatbread, do not over crowd..
- Add your corn kernels onto the flatbread.
- Add your tomatoes onto the flatbread.
- Drizzle bbq sauce around as desired.
- Place the flatbread into the oven for 6 minutes, leave for 7 to 8 minutes if you want a crispy bottom.
- Once baked, drizzle sour cream onto flatbread.
- Cut flatbread as desired, I prefer cutting into small squares..
Chicken breast pieces make piccata, marsala, and schnitzel easy to cook. Chicken is the most common type of poultry in the world. Owing to the relative ease and low cost of raising them in comparison to animals such as cattle or hogs, chickens have become prevalent throughout the cuisine of cultures around the world, and their meat has been variously adapted to regional tastes. Chicken can be prepared in a vast range of ways, including baking, grilling, barbecuing. These quick chicken dinners recipes are perfect for a stress-free weeknight meal, and make enough so that you can have leftovers for lunch.