Pizza for one. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. You can make pizza, flatbreads, calzones, strombolis, pretzels, and focaccia bread just to name a few.
Ingredients of Pizza for one
- You need of Step 1.
- It’s 170 mls of room temp water.
- You need 170 gr of flour.
- You need 3 gr of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of honey.
- You need 30 gr of sour dough starter.
- It’s of Step 2.
- It’s 85 gr of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oil.
In a small mixing bowl or stand mixer combine all ingredients and mix together until a ball of dough forms. Enjoy the ease of ordering delicious pizza for delivery or carryout from a Papa John's near you. Start tracking the speed of your delivery and earn rewards on your favorite pizza, breadsticks, wings and more! Each Papa John's pizza is carefully crafted with flavorful, superior-quality ingredients and toppings..
Pizza for one step by step
- Mix all ingredients in step 1, in a bowl and mix for 5mins. leave for a hour with a tea towel over the bowl.
- Step 2, add remaining flour and oil, mix for a further 2-3mins. Massage a little oil over the top of the ball and cling film and leave for a further 6 hours..
- (Only if you dbl or triple this recipe) follow this step -after 1 hour instead of 6 hours as seen In (step 2) you will just need to split the dough up and remake balls roughly 250gr balls then rest for 6hours from this point with cling film over the top..
- Take a prt of pizza dough and gently pick it up and put it in a bowl of flour then on your bench or board flatten it out leaving the crust a little thicker, if you can spin it and do a little dance this works aswell.sprinkle a little rice flour or semolina on the oven paddle with the pizza dough on top so it can slide easily and then your toppings…
- I use my bbq flat top to bake the pizza on in the oven., put the oven on as hot as it goes, mine gets upto 250 degrees. two mins before you slide your pizza on to it, turn the grill on to really heat the stone up. Bake for 5mins and go for gold….
To save prep time, this quick mini pizza recipe uses purchased pizza sauce and whole-wheat sandwich thins (instead of pizza dough) for the crust. Get creative with toppings and serve this to your kids as a healthy after-school snack. Try broccoli and mushrooms or slices of deli ham and canned pineapple chunks. Pizza for One – most commonly found in the frozen food section at your grocery store but now you can make it at home almost as fast! This pizza dough doesn't require any rise time or yeast which means you can whip up this little guy in the same amount of time that it takes your oven to preheat.