Cheese and cheery Pizza. In a large bowl, combine flour and baking powder; cut in butter and shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball. Let's just say round one of making this recipe was a complete flop.
Ingredients of Cheese and cheery Pizza
- Prepare 300 gr of Gluten free flour.
- Prepare 16 g of dry yeast.
- Prepare 225 g of warm water.
- It’s 2 Spoons of Olive oil.
- It’s 5 g of salt.
- You need of Top ingredients.
- You need 150 ml of tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow capsicum.
- You need 80 g of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 10 g of italian basil.
- It’s 100 g of Beef bacon.
- Prepare 100 g of Emmental cheese.
The length of time the pizza needs to grill will depend on your grill. Remove pizza dough from oven and spread with pie filling. Remove pizza when dough is golden brown. Spread the tomato & onion mix over the pizza base using the back of a spoon.
Cheese and cheery Pizza instructions
- In a large bowl mix the flour with the salt, in another bowl mix the water with the yeast and let them rest for 10 min. After the 10 min mix the water with the flour and add the olive oil as well and knead it until have a compact and soft dough..
- Let the dough rest to grow for 2h in a warm place can be less time. Prep the other top ingredients and put it as you like..
- Bake the pizza at 200°C for 30 min. Enjoy it!.
Sprinkle over the mozzarella and chilli. Top with the salami, tomatoes, more mozzarella, goats cheese and a generous grinding of salt and pepper. Blend cheese and sugar by hand. Spread cherry pie filling over cheese layer. Top each slice with whipped cream.