Teriyaki Pork Pizza. Order Papa John's® & Enjoy Delicious Handcrafted Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Brush dough with a thin layer of teriyaki sauce, then a layer of the onion, and top with Cheddar cheese.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Pork Pizza
- You need of Crust.
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dry yeast.
- You need 1 tablespoons of sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to coat with.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil brushing.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar packed.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of flour.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of porkloin.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Colby Monterey jack cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crispy bacon pieces.
- Prepare 1 of large onion sliced.
- Prepare of Extra.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of flour.
Spread mayonnaise on the dough, then add teriyaki chicken, mushrooms, and cheese. Remove from oven, sprinkle with green onion and seaweed, and serve!! Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Sprinkle roast on both sides with seasoned salt.
Teriyaki Pork Pizza instructions
- Mix the warm water, yeast, and sugar. Mix the flour, salt, garlic, and onion powder. Mix the yeast and flour mixtures. Knead a few times. Form into a ball and coat with oil. Coat the bowl with oil add the dough and allow to double in size for 1 hour..
- Deflate the dough and reform the ball and allow to rise a second time for an hour..
- Slice the onion sauté in the bacon drippings and when the onions are translucent and caramelized they will be ready for the flour and sauce..
- Mix the sauce ingredients, except the flour. Simmer for 20 minutes. When onions are done add in 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil. When they look wet Add half the sauce and simmer if to thick add more sauce. Preheat oven to 425°Fahrenheit..
- Crisp the bacon. Slice the pork. Season with salt and pepper sauté till cooked through in the bacon drippings..
- Slice the pineapple. Grate the cheese..
- Roll out the dough brush with oil. Poke holes in the center of the crust. Add the teriyaki onions over the top of the crust..
- Chop the crispy bacon into pieces. Add the rest of the toppings and bake in oven for 13-15 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
- Extra, mix the 2 tablespoons of soya sauce and 1 teaspoon flour. Heat any of the teriyaki sauce you have leftover. Add the soya sauce mixture to the teriyaki sauce to thicken. Use this as a dipping sauce..
In a small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce mix and water until dissolved; set aside. Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag; add pork and shake to coat. In a large skillet, brown pork on both sides in oil until juices run clear. Remove the pork from the marinade and discard the marinade. Place pork chops in a resealable gallon-sized bag.