Chicken Alfredo Pizza. To Make Sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Blend in salt, pepper and flour, then stir in the milk and Romano cheese. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of self-rising flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 jar of Alfredo sauce (Ragu is best).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Pour cream into garlic butter and bring to a simmer. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. This Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza is made with a homemade pizza crust, homemade white sauce and is topped with chicken and spinach.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Line your pizza stone or baking pans with parchment paper. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and yogurt. Mix well, using your hands to combine. Eventually you’ll want to squeeze the dough together to form into a ball..
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured board or your counter. Lightly flour the top as you press into a pizza shape. This makes 2 8” doughs or you can make one big one..
- Crimp up the edges with your fingers so it will hold the sauce. Set aside..
- Heat 2 tsp olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook each side about 5-6 mins until no longer pink. Transfer to a plate and return the pan to medium heat..
- Add Alfredo sauce, 1 tbsp butter and lots of black pepper. Turn up to medium high and let it boil lightly until it is thickened, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat and spoon the sauce onto your pizza dough. You may not use all the sauce, depending on how saucy you want your pizza..
- Cut your chicken into bite sized pieces and add on top of Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until the crust is light brown on the edges..
- Garnish with parsley if desired..
This White Pizza Is a great alternative to red sauce pizzas, is cheesy and has that delicious Alfredo taste. All the flavors of creamy chicken alfredo on a pizza. Try using broccoli, peas, or even bacon to customize your alfredo toppings. Sprinkle a wooden pizza peel with flour and cornmeal and transfer shaped dough to pizza peel, reshaping dough as needed. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza will be the best that you make!