Homemade Pizza Dough. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. What a treat for my and husbanad and me. I've never made dough from scratch before and this couldn't be easier.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough
- It’s of Yeast Ingredients.
- You need 12 oz of Warm Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 Tb of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 4 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 Tb of Italiano or Herb Seasonings.
Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large calzones, so you can get creative with your dinner. Pizza dough is the foundation and every great pizza begins with a great pizza crust. Some like thin and crisp pizza crust, while others prefer thick and soft pizza crust. This homemade pizza crust has it all: soft & chewy with a delicious crisp and AWESOME flavor.
Homemade Pizza Dough instructions
- Add the yeast ingredients except for the Extra Virgin Olive Oil together in a 2-cup measure. Stir and let rise for 10 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients..
- Once risen, add the Oil to the yeast ingredients..
- Add the yeast ingredients to the dry ingredients..
- Stir and knead the ingredients together for a few minutes until it forms a dough ball..
- Cover the dough ball with a damp towel and place in a warm space to rise for 20 minutes..
- Knead the dough for 3 or 4 minutes. Cover and let rise in a warm space for 1 hour..
- Separate the dough into 3 portions. Each will make their own 12 inch pizza. Shape onto pizza pans..
- Add preferred toppings to pizza dough..
- Bake the pizzas at 550°F (no that isn't a typo) for 15 minutes or until dough has browned..
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 or so minutes and serve!.
This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. A few tips on making the best homemade pizza: Grease a large bowl with cooking spray and set aside. Quick and easy pizza dough, no kneading required. See the recipe plus a helpful video and have homemade pizza in under an hour. This Homemade Traditional Italian Pizza Dough Recipe, is the only Pizza Recipe you will ever need.