My version of Hawaiian Pizza. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! My version of Hawaiian Pizza step by step.
Ingredients of My version of Hawaiian Pizza
- You need 5 pcs of ham.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- You need of Mozarrela cheese.
- It’s of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 bowl of Bread flour.
- It’s 1 of egg for dough.
This crowd-pleasing pizza recipe starts with my homemade pizza crust and is finished with a sprinkle of crispy bacon. It's salty, sweet, cheesy, and undeniably delicious! Hawaiian pizza is the most underrated pizza on the planet. My version of Hawaiian Pizza Cancerian Memories.
My version of Hawaiian Pizza instructions
- In a bowl add a little salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1tsp yeast and mix well. After that add 1 egg and 160ml water, melted butterMix well until well combined.
- Knead the dough for 5 mins then cover and set aside. Let dough rise for an hour..
- After an hour, take a pizza platter and brush with butter on surface. Flatten dough in round shape. Poke a hole all over it using fork..
- Brush the dough with tomato sauce then add in ham and pineapple chunks. And cheese on top..
- Pre heat oven 250 celcius. Let it heat forv10 mins. Then put pizza and bake for 15 mins.
This is a lower carb option for my favorite pizza recipe and it's super simple to make! Place crust on a baking sheet. Mix marinara and barbecue sauces; spread over crust. And it's a popular choice in this country, as well; though far from ousting pepperoni from the top spot, this ham-pineapple concoction has been making steady inroads, particularly among kids. Collecting recipes from friends and family of my favorite dishes.