Pizza Margherita. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Place dough on a lightly floured pizza peel.
Ingredients of Pizza Margherita
- It’s 650 grams of pizza dough.
- It’s 250 grams of mozzarella.
- It’s 200 grams of tomato sauce.
- It’s of Oregano.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Oil.
The toppings are simple but the result is anything but! Make the dough: Fill a small bowl with hot tap water. Tips for Margherita Pizza Success: For the best margherita pizza, you will want to preheat your oven to the highest temperature possible. Now it's a favorite recipe in many homes.
Pizza Margherita step by step
- Roll the dough and use your finger to keep the crust thick.
- Add salt and oil to the tomato sauce. Then spread the sauce on your pizza.
- Add mozzarella, more olive oil.
- Bake for 6/7 minutes at 500 Fahrenheit.
Margherita Pizza (Pizza Margherita) Recipe by Chef Acosta. A light pizza with olive oil, garlic, fresh basil, fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Perfect with a beer on a hot summer night. I was inspired to try and make this myself after having an delicious version of it at Small Bar in Chicago. Make the base: Put the flour into a large bowl, then stir in the yeast and salt.