Five minutes pizza 🍕. Discover Deals on the Pizza You Deserve with Papa Johns®. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Meal Online Today! Perfect for an afterschool snack or an easy dinner!
Ingredients of Five minutes pizza 🍕
- It’s of Pita bread.
- Prepare Slice of thin colour pepper.
- Prepare Slice of thin red onions.
- Prepare Slice of pitted green olives.
- You need 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sumac.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of your favorite pizza sauce.
Slide the pizza onto the preheated stone. I took my pizza out earlier for a lighter crust (my kids' preference), but you can take your crust as dark as you like. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe. I'm confidant you'll never use canned sauce again!
Five minutes pizza 🍕 step by step
- Over medium heat cook all the pepper and onions with 2 tablespoon of olive oil and pizza sauce after 5 minutes add the olives.
- Brush the pita bread with olive oil both sides and spread the sumac on top the pita brush the other spoon of pizza sauce then add the pepper onion mixer on top.
- Cook In heated oven 400 f for 5 minutes enjoy 😉.
Mix in flour until a soft dough ball forms. Pat into a greased pizza pan and add desired toppings. A super quick recipe when you don''t feel like spending too much time in the kitchen but still want too eat something appetizing. This is the perfect way to make weeknights extra special – and stress free! Nowadays keto and pizza can go hand in hand (just take a peek at this Pepperoni Pizza ), but it's usually a timely process and takes some preparation.