Homemade Veggies Pizza. We laughingly call pizza an art form around here. Mix egg and oil into dry ingredients; stir in yeast mixture. As other users have noted, this makes the pizza!
Ingredients of Homemade Veggies Pizza
- You need of For the pizza dough:.
- It’s 3 cups of purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of cultured buttermilk (optional).
- It’s 11/2 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- It’s of For the topping:.
- It’s of Brussel sprouts (sliced).
- It’s of Sliced shiitakes mushroom (I use dry shiitake and I soaked, you can use the fresh one instead).
- It’s of Bell pepper (sliced).
- Prepare of Onions (tiny sliced).
- You need of Fresh spinach.
- Prepare of Pasta sauce.
- You need of Pepper and salt for taste.
- Prepare of Chilli flake (optional).
Homemade Veggie Pizza "This has become my go-to recipe for pizza dough and sauce. I always mix up the veggies and cheeses, but it's definitely a keeper for my family." – Eva. Pesto Pizza "Delicious and easy to make! Greek Pizza "A light and flavorful pizza.
Homemade Veggies Pizza step by step
- Combine the lukewarm water with sugar and yeast, let it sit for 8-10 minutes.
- In the mixing bowl or stand mixer combine all the rest of the ingredients add the yeast mixture. Knead at low speed until the dough comes together and pulled away from the side of the bowl..
- Transfer the dough to lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place it in warm place. Allow the dough to rise for an hour or until doubled in size..
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping. I like to sautés the Brussel sprouts and the mushroom. So here what I do, heat up a teflon with a bit of oil. Sauted brussel sprouts and mushroom season with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Preheat the oven at 425-450F if using pizza pan, and 500F if using pizza stone. Once the dough has risen, use your hands to gently declare it and transfer to a lightly floured surface. And Knead briefly until smooth to remove any air pockets..
- Use either your hands or rolling pin to work the dough into 12 inch circle or you can make it rectangle. (You can brush the entire surface of pizza with oil or olive oil, but this time I skipped this steps). Use fork or toothpick poke holes all over the center of the pizza..
- Then layers with pasta sauce and add your desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until toppings are golden brown. Take it out from the oven, slice, and serve..
- Don’t forget to sprinkle chilli flakes if you like spicy on your pizza 🍕 Enjoy!.
Unroll crescent roll dough into one long rectangle. I used refrigerated pizza dough instead of crescent dough it doesn't need to be rolled just pressed into the pan. I used lower-fat mayo though I think the mayo could probably be halved too. Homemade vegetarian pizza is always and will always remain every family's favorite and the interesting thing about pizza is that it is very easy to make that you can even indulge your kids to join you in the pizza making process. Baked crescent roll dough is topped with cream cheese and crunchy vegetables.