Stuffed pizza mushrooms. Some may tout Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms as a low-carb pizza. But to me, they're just a really delicious way to use big mushrooms and turn them into a meal!! Mushrooms and I are very good friends.
Ingredients of Stuffed pizza mushrooms
- It’s of Whole mushrooms.
- It’s of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped pepperoni.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese or favorite cheese.
Top each with mini pepperoni and bake until cheese is. You can easily make pizza stuffed mushrooms ahead of time for meal prep! To do this, pre-bake the mushrooms separately first, then add the sauce and toppings without baking again. Store them like this in the fridge for a couple of days or freeze for longer.
Stuffed pizza mushrooms step by step
- Wash mushrooms and remove Mushroom stems.
- Add a small amount of pizza sauce.
- Add pepperoni.
- Top with cheese.
- Pop in the oven at 400 until mushrooms are done should or take 10 mins and cheese has melted. Or if your like me use the air fry..
- (notes- you can even cut up the stems and add in the mushroom cap if you didn’t want to waste, and if using a bigger mushroom. If you use to much sauce nothing else will fit.) can also be cooked on the grill in the summer, easy camping food too..
Keto pizza stuffed mushrooms pack as much flavor as pizza, but are low carb and gluten-free. Mushrooms are the ideal base for a keto pizza. They are very low in carbs, and when you stuff them with tasty fillings, you no longer need to mourn the loss of a doughy crust. Remove from the oven, and spread spaghetti sauce in the cup of the cap. Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms have everything you love on a supreme pizza without the crust.