Pizza, Melting Pot. Fortunately an old time banker in town gave me a small loan for operating expenses. At Front Royal Melting Pot, we are committed to satisfying our customers with great food and excellent service. Fortunately an old time banker in town gave me a small loan for operating expenses.
Ingredients of Pizza, Melting Pot
- It’s of Pizza.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized pizza dough see my recipe chil cheesedog pizza.
- You need 3 ounces of pepperoni.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of Colby Monterey jack cheese.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded whole milk mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of heart of palm.
- Prepare 1 cup of black ripened olives.
- It’s of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of spaghetti sauce with meatballs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- It’s of Pork.
- You need 1/3 pound of porkloin.
- You need 1 tablespoons of soya sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Lyles golden syrup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- It’s 3 of thin slices ginger root.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
Melting Pot does a "Chicago slice", making squares of a round pizza. Being Jersey natives, admitted pizza connoisseurs, and kind of traditionalists, we prefer the dare I say it, "New York slice" (triangles!!). This is the place where you can tell everyone about all your good times at the Pot. Welcome To The Melting Pot If you're looking for a friendly spot to enjoy a cold beer & and the Valley's best Pizza, in a laid-back setting, you're going to love The Melting Pot.
Pizza, Melting Pot instructions
- Preheat oven 450° Fahrenheit. Chop the porkloin into pieces. Add to a pot all the pork ingredients. Simmer 15 minutes..
- Slice the green onions, shred the cheeses, and slice the pepperoni. Mix the ingredients for the sauce. Spaghetti sauce, cheese, and fennel seed..
- Spread the pizza dough into a square let rest 10 minutes. Brush with the olive oil. Add the sauce mixture. Spread the mozzarella cheese over the top..
- Now the pork. Add the pepperoni and then the colby-jack cheddar cheese..
- Top with heart of palm, green onions, and black olives. Put into the oven for 16-20 minutes. Take out and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
In multicultural societies there are different models of racial integration. The USA is traditionally called a melting pot because with time, generations of immigrants have melted together: they have abandoned their cultures to become totally assimilated into American society. The Melting Pot has the absolute best pizza in the area, and their parking lot proves it! Get their early, take your cash (they don't take credit cards, but there is an ATM on site). Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions.