$8 Easy pizza braid. You can use any toppings even taco meat and cheese and crushed Doritos! Any pizza toppings or veggies work too! You can use any toppings even taco meat and cheese and crushed Doritos!
Ingredients of $8 Easy pizza braid
- It’s 1 can of premade pizza dough.
- You need 8 ounces of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 30 of pepperoni.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 cups of ground sausage (I used venison sausage).
- It’s to taste of Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder.
Easy Homemade Pizza Braid is easy meal which everyone likes and also you can make many different combinations so you can fill it with different fillings and make it in different shapes. I like braid shape because we can eat it by hands. Easy Homemade Pizza Braid is definitely the best recipe. Just give it a try to this recipe!
$8 Easy pizza braid step by step
- Heat oven to 400 unroll dough and place on a greased 13×9 pan and cut strips along the edges. Spread sauce and cooked sausage on top and sprinkle with seasoning..
- Next layer cheese and pepperoni and more seasoning..
- Pinch each of the ends together and bake about 15-18 minutes. I melted butter mixed with all the dry seasonings and brushed on top after baking..
A while ago I made some pizza braids and they turned out way too delicious to not share the recipe with you. They do have a little more dough than a regular pizza (the topping is inside), but they are amazing. I went for tonno e cipolla, which is basically tuna, red onion and corn. But you can choose whatever toppings you want. A pizza braid is very kid-friendly, easy on the wallet and extremely simple to make.