Quick Pizza Dough (Perfect for thin crust). However, this certainly was "quick and easy," and the dough was very easy to work with. We love thin crust pizza, but would have preferred this to be a bit more tender. Lynda Q thanks for sharing your recipe.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza Dough (Perfect for thin crust)
- You need 5 cups of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- It’s 1 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
It's quick and easy to make (quicker than our sourdough pizza dough recipe, but just as good. And you know what we love the most about it? A soft, fluffy inside and a beautiful, crusty outside. Perfect for both thin or thick crust.
Quick Pizza Dough (Perfect for thin crust) step by step
- In a bowl, mix warm water, sugar and yeast. Let sit for 5 min or so..
- Add the olive oil to the bowl, mix then add the flour and mix until ball forms..
- Roll out onto floured surface and knead the dough for 8-10 min. Form into ball and place in oiled bowl, brush top of dough with a little olive oil, set to rise for 3hr.
- Roll out dough onto floured surface(sprinkle little cornmeal for crunch as well), form into whatever pizza shape you want and top with desired toppings. Bake in 450°F 12-15min. ♡.
You can use a stand mixer for kneading. This easy pizza dough recipe is quick and inexpensive and adaptable for thin or thick crust pizza! This basic Pizza Dough Recipe can make a thin crust pizza dough or a thicker, chewy pizza crust. It makes a flavorful pizza crust that's perfect for serving with any Pizza Recipe including: Pepperoni Pizza, Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza, and. The key to a really good pizza is, of course, the crust.