Pizza in a Cup. Just when you thought pizza couldn't possibly be improved upon, a brilliant food hack comes along that somehow manages to make it even more amazing. Food genius Gemma Stafford recently shared her recipe for making pizza in a mug, and the internet cannot stop talking about it. The best part is that mug pizzas are just as easy to make as mug cakes—Gemma's recipe requires ingredients you.
Ingredients of Pizza in a Cup
- It’s As needed of – pizza sauce.
- Prepare As needed of – pizza toppings.
- Prepare As needed of – mozzarella.
Whether it's thin crust, deep dish, covered in meat, or covered in veggies, pizza knows no bounds.. Before we dive into a cup filled with cheese and great goodness,. "pizza in a cup" is the kind of thing that starts pandemics, plagues and frog-filled rain. Ordinary, baked in an oven pizza is worth waiting for. Why deny yourself the pleasure of good pizza? or at least something that resembles good pizza.
Pizza in a Cup step by step
- Pour a little bit of sauce into the bottom of a cup or mug.
- Add your favourite pizza toppings or none at all if you prefer plain cheese.
- Add a pinch of cheese.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you fill the cup.
- Microwave on high for one minute. Sprinkle with oregano or Italian seasoning (if desired). Serve with a spoon..
Seriously that is how easy this single serving pizza is to make. It's absolutely perfect when the kids need a quick meal. With so many ingredients to choose from, it's difficult to dislike pizza. Pizza in its usual form (cut into slices) isn't difficult to grab and eat, but there's even easier ways to make and eat pizza. Pepperoni pizza muffins are a quick and easy snack made simple by using refrigerated biscuit dough..