Pork Chops in Beer Sauce. Transfer the pork chops back to the pan and finish to cook them in the sauce. This pork chop recipe came from chef Horst Pfeifer of Bella Luna restaurant in New Orleans' French Quarter. He grew up in a small Bavarian farm town, so cooking with beer is second Serve them with your favorite vegetable and some crusty bread on the side for mopping up the rich, gravy-like sauce.
Ingredients of Pork Chops in Beer Sauce
- It’s of Pork Chops (I used boneless).
- You need of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- You need of Steak seasoning (or your fav seasoning) to taste.
- It’s of Veg. or Olive oil (I used olive oil spray on pan and then veg oil for cooking).
- Prepare of 12 oz. can or bottle beer of choice.
- It’s of Sliced onion.
- Prepare of Fresh grated garlic.
Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Pork Chops in Onion Sauce (Schweinekotelett in Zwiebelsosse). food.com. Blend cornstarch with small amount of water, stir into sauce, cook until thick and bubbly. Pour over pork chops and serve.
Pork Chops in Beer Sauce step by step
- Season both sides of pork chops with salt, pepper and steak seasoning..
- Heat oil in a lg., heavy skillet over med-high heat. Add pork chops and brown on both sides, 6-8 min total..
- Add beer, onions and garlic and reduce heat med. Cook half covered until chops are no longer pink and sauce is reduced, 25-35 min..
- I got this recipe from an app for Pork Chop meals. There was no name of who posted it originally. I tweaked it a bit as reviews had suggested and made it my own..
Place chops in liquid and add more beer or water to cover the meat. View top rated Pork chop beer sauce recipes with ratings and reviews. Louisiana chef Horst Pfeifer combined dry mustard, celery salt, and pecans to create a memorable breading for pork chops. Serve them with your favorite vegetable and some crusty bread on the side for mopping up the rich, gravy-like sauce. These easy pork chops are seared and then baked with slightly sweet ginger ale and ketchup sauce.