Pork Tenderloin in Beer and Cream Sauce. You combine it with a light roux to make a killer sauce! Got this recipe from "Hey Grill Hey". A wonderfully elegant and easy pork tenderloin dish with a creamy herbed wine sauce.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin in Beer and Cream Sauce
- You need of pork tenderloin.
- Prepare of beer made with real pumpkin and spices (or to taste).
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of bay leaves.
- Prepare of large garlic cloves with peel.
- It’s of Salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of For a side:.
- Prepare of butternut squash.
- You need of Grated parmesan cheese (to taste).
- You need of Oil.
This pork tenderloin is finished with a sour cream sauce. The quick and easy pork medallions are served with hot cooked noodles. Meanwhile, cook the noodles following package directions. Combine sour cream and flour in a small bowl.
Pork Tenderloin in Beer and Cream Sauce instructions
- For pork loin:.
- Remove the exceed of fat from the pork tenderloin.
- In a large saucepan heat the oil to medium/high temperature, add the bay leaves, pork.
- Sear very well the meat on both sides to seal it.
- From this step to finish after adding the ingredients cook it with a covered saucepan.
- Add beer.
- Garlic, salt and pepper, cook over medium heat on both sides for 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove, put the meat on a chopping board cut it into slices of 1/2 inche thick.
- Place it with its juices again in the saucepan inside the sauce, cook it for 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the cream, cook it for 8 minutes, taste to adjust the salt.
- Serve hot.
- For a side:.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and remove the butternut squash peel with a potato peel.
- Cut it into slices about 1/2 inche thick (reserve the part that contain seeds to prepare other meals).
- Place the butternut squash slices in an oiled baking dish.
- Cook them on both sides for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven, add above the amount of grated Parmesan cheese to taste.
- Place them back in the oven until cheese melts.
- Then cook on broil for 1 minute or until the cheese is golden brown.
In this recipe we marinate pork tenderloin in buttermilk with some brown sugar, Dijon mustard, and salt, and The buttermilk infuses the pork with a little tang, and the panko provides a nice crunchy crust to the rounds. Remove pork and mushrooms from pan. Bring sauce to a boil and stir in cream.. For Pork Tenderloin Recipes on Yummly This pork tenderloin is best served with the raspberry chipotle barbecue sauce made with your favorite American brown ale.