Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs. Slow cooker barbecue ribs are an easy and delicious way of making barbecue ribs without the barbecue. Come sunshine or rain, there will never be a time that's not perfect for slow-cooked barbecue ribs – especially when the slow cooker does all the cooking. Easy Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs Are Melt-In-Your-Mouth Incredible!
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs
- It’s of Pork(Baby-back) Ribs.
- It’s of Sweet Paprika.
- You need of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Cinnamon.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper (Optional).
- Prepare of Cup(s) of you favorite BBQ Sauce.
- You need of Vegetable Oil Spray.
Simply delectable, these slow cooker barbecue beef short ribs are moist, tender, and flavorful. It's a great way to enjoy a barbecue when you don't have a grill or smoker. You can also easily take along a slow cooker for a get together without tying up an oven. Yes, you can make authentic-tasting slow-cooker barbecue ribs.
Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs step by step
- Coat the pot of the slow cooker with the vegetable oil..
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, brown sugar, black pepper, garlic powder, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper..
- Evenly rub the mixture all over both sides of your ribs..
- Arrange ribs in the slow cooker by standing them up against the wall of the pot, thicker side down and meaty side against the pot..
- Slowly pour the barbecue sauce over the ribs..
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours on low. For us, 7 hours was perfect..
Cola is the secret to this sauce—it keeps the meat incredibly moist while cooking, so you're left with fall-off-the-bone tender ribs that will satisfy even the most serious barbecue craving, no grill required. Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs – a year round way to enjoy meaty, tender, finger licking, fall-off-the-bone ribs with the easiest preparation method ever. This essentially allows the ribs to braise slowly, rendering out the majority of the fat. Plus, it helps break down the connective tissue in the meat to. Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs that are fall off the bone tender made with a homemade rub and easy tangy bbq sauce.