Infamous BBQ Pulled Pork. Pastor Tim and I returned to his home, from doing some outdoor evangelizing at Heber City Park, to find a huge bowl of pulled pork and a huge bowl of cold. This slow cooker Pulled Pork with BBQ sauce will be the most tender, moist, and flavourful you've ever had in your life! No self respecting BBQ Shack would cook pulled pork in a slow cooker.
Ingredients of Infamous BBQ Pulled Pork
- It’s of hormel bbq pork butt roast with seasoning.
- You need of Cola of your choice, I prefer vanilla Pepsi or Dr. pepper.
- You need of bottle of bbq sauce, I prefer sweet baby rays Cola q.
Just say no to crockpot pulled pork recipes and hello to the real deal. It's sure to be the best smoked pork BBQ recipe you've ever had the pleasure to eat! This BBQ Pulled Pork is the perfect meal to throw in your crock pot at the beginning of the day and come home from work to a delicious simple dinner. This Slow Cooker Barbecue Pulled Pork recipe is so simple you're going to think I'm lying.
Infamous BBQ Pulled Pork step by step
- Place pork roast into slow cooker fat side down..
- Add enough soda to give about 1 inch of coverage at the bottom. Do not exceed half way up the roast..
- Put half the BBQ sauce on top of roast..
- Put lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 8 hours..
- When done, take a fork and shred roast while still in slow cooker. Let mix with juices. Add rest of bbq sauce and serve from slow cooker..
Try our BBQ pulled pork to feed a crowd at your next party. Pulled pork is a great recipe to feed a crowd, served up in soft buns with crunchy coleslaw. Plus we've included instructions on how to make the this recipe in a slow cooker. Remove the fries, then place the pork in the center of the tray. Transfer the pork to a large bowl, and using two forks, shred the pork.